Hi, I’m Chris. As a software consulting leader, agency founder, and trainer, I’ve spent 25 years building teams, scaling profitable operations, and creating the next generation of industry leaders.
Having led successful engagements for businesses of every size – from Fortune 500s on down – I believe in unlocking the potential of people to transform operations.
You’re welcome to follow me on Twitter, Mastodon or LinkedIn.
Other Writing & Teaching
In addition to this software industry blog, I’ve:
- Been published in Software Development Magazine (now Dr. Dobbs), NCR Silver, and quoted in 2 O’Reilly books.
- Been a featured guest on on multiple software consulting podcasts.
- Written 2 books.
- Created, hosted, and exited 2 podcasts of my own, related to software entrepreneurship and consulting.
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Relationship Building
- Organizational Transformation
- Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Crisis Management
- Business Development
- Presentation Excellence
- Mobile Application Design
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) #1262015
How I Think and Work
I’m not 100% sold on these things, but many people are, and they’re interesting.
- My Enneagram type: 8 – The Challenger
- My top 10 CliftonStrengths:
- My MB personality type: ENTJ-A
- Art. Specifically, I like to paint! I’m not particularly accomplished at it, but I find it deeply satisfying.
- Martial Arts. Good for the body, good for the mind, good for the soul, and a whole lot of fun.
- Movies. That obscure actor whose face you kind-of recognize? I probably know their name.
- Teaching. I write! I podcast! I teach courses! It’s how I give back to the industry that’s given me such a great career.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.