A series of 23 episodes that ran in 2017, $100K Freelancing was a show for freelancers, by freelancers. This interview-format production covered solutions to the challenges that independent freelancers and consultants face day-in and day-out as they build client service businesses.
Each episode featured a co-host – each the owner of a small practice in their own right – who I would lead through an interview-style discussion of a topic.
In 2017, I exited the production, selling $100K Freelancing to a new owner.
The show covered these popular topics:
- Funding the launch of a solo practice or small agency
- How to write conversion copy that closes deals
- Attracting high-value clients
- Content marketing
- Systemization and delegation of essential business functions
- Market Positioning
- Choosing a vertical niche
- Productivity and scheduling
- Creating repeatable processes
- Professional services marketing for beginners
- Building a flexible practice
- Measuring marketing effectiveness
- Building authority with clients
- Controlling the client engagement
- Quoting with confidence
- Making your practice serve your life goals
- Networking and growth pains
- Qualifying and disqualifying prospective clients